To create your list or add a new payee: 1) From the RBC Home page, select "Pay Bills & Transfer Funds" 2) Select "Create/Update Payee List" 3) Select "Add New Payee" 4) Enter the payee name or a keyword and choose "Search"
• Ours is " HuronTel (ON) " 5) Choose the payee from the list and choose "Continue" - If the payee is not in the list, try searching again using a variation of the company name 6) Enter your payee account number (Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) and choose "Continue"
To create your list or add a new payee: 1) Sign on to CIBC Online Banking®. 2)Select “Pay Bills” from the left-hand navigation menu. 3)Select “Add or Edit Payees.” 4)Enter the payee name into the payee field box, then select “Search.” 5)Select the payee name from the search results.
• Ours is " Huron Telecommunications COOP " 6) Enter your account number in the “Payee Account Number” box, (Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) then select “Next.” 7)Verify the payee information, then select “Add Payee.”
1)Select the Payments & Transfers tab in the navigation menu at the top.
2)Click Add a Payee in the left hand navigation menu.
3)Select the Payee Province.
4)Enter the Payee Name in the text box and select the correct payee/company name from the search results.
• Ours is " Huron Tele COOP "
5)Enter your account number as it appears on your bill in the Account Number field.
Enter your payee account number (Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx)
6)Enter a Nickname to help you remember this payee for next time.
7)Click Verify Payee.
8)You’ll be asked to confirm the payee details. If correct, select Add Payee to continue. You’ll see a confirmation once your request has been submitted.
1) If you would like to add a merchant or vendor, you may register your new bills by calling our Contact Centre 1-800-361-8222 or through Online Banking under Bills by clicking Manage Payees. 2) Here you can edit or delete existing merchants, add new ones along with add nicknames to help differentiate similar payments. 3) When adding a new payee, start typing in the name and it will provide a short list of merchants.
• Ours is " Hurontel " 4) Please make sure to double check your account number before adding it to the system. (Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx)
1) Login to Scotia OnLine. 2) Click the «Bill Payments» tab. 3) Click «Add Payee». 4) Add your payee by entering their name or by searching by province/category.
• Ours is " HuronTel " 5) To add your payee, simply start by typing the name of your payee and select from the pre-populated list. Click «Continue» to proceed. 6) Add your account number and include a nickname to easily access your payee the next time you login. Then click «Confirm».
(Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) 7) A confirmation message will appear to confirm your Payee has been added.
1) On the Manage Payees page, click Add a Payee. 2) Click the Payee Type drop-down and select the type of vendor you would like to add. Click Search. 3) You can also type the name of the payee and click Search.
• Ours is " Huron Telecommunications CO-OP " 4) On the list of results, click the name of the payee you would like to add. 5) Type and confirm the account number. In the Comment field type a note that you are adding a new payee.
(Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) 6) Click Submit. To cancel, click Cancel. A confirmation screen is displayed. 7) Click Confirm.
1) To add a payee, you'll need the official payee name and payee account number. Both items can be found on a bill or statement.
From the home screen, select Bills in the main menu. 2) Select the Manage Payees option from the Bills screen. 3) Select the Add icon in the top right corner of the screen. 4) To add a payee, you'll need to find their official name (found on a bill or statement).
Type the name into the Search for payees field. Matching payees will begin to populate. Select the name of your payee.
(Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) 5) Select the company you'd like to add from the list. 6) Enter your payee account number in the Payee Account field.
You'll find your account number on a bill or statement you've received from the company.
When you're done, select the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
• Ours is " HURN TELCM " 7) When your information is correct, select the Add Payee button. 8)A message will appear confirming that your new payee has been added.
1) Log in, if you aren't already logged in. 2) Click ‘Pay Bills’ near the top of your screen, and then hit ‘Add a Bill’. 3) Enter the bill payee’s name. If it appears in the list, select it. If not, try recommending it to us, and we'll see if we can get it included on our list.
• Ours is " HURON TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO-OP " 4) Provide a nickname and the account number of the bill, and click Submit.
(Your HuronTel account number - 108xxxxx) 5) Your payee will now display in your payee list.